Image

Image

Monday, January 5, 2015

Quick Life Update

Dear wonderful readers,

This won't be a long post, nor a make-up related post. Just wanted to give a quick life update because I'm super hyped up on energy at the moment:

I have successfully submitted all of my graduate school applications!!!! It was an arduous process, probably twice as complicated as applying to undergraduate schools (where at least most schools use the same app...) but the process is complete! Now I just have to wait.

In case you're curious, I applied to 9 schools. 2 programs in Music Theory Pedagogy (where I would study how to teach music theory), 5 programs in Arts Administration (where I would learn the business side of the music world), and 2 programs in Accounting (because sometimes you just have to branch out from your comfort zone, especially when there are approximately zero jobs you can get with your current degree). I'll keep the blog updated as I start to hear back from more programs. I have a few extra safety schools I can apply to with super late application deadlines if things don't look promising with the 9 I've already applied to, but hopefully I won't even need those extra ones.

Tomorrow I'll be getting back to make-up reviews and such, but I just wanted to post a quick update because I'm so excited (and relieved) to be finished with this part of the application process!

Yours,

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment